Local time
Today, 12:17
Oct 16, 2017
On the beach, Capitola CA USA
First Name
Craig
My Ride
17 T-120
I bought the 14 Trophy as the shops were letting them go at very good prices. Later, with time, I'm finding what a nice traveler the Trophy is. I think it's the ERgos that make it work for me. I've read the issues and have move my cables around to clear the ignition switch. My TPM batteries are dead. I'll have the shop replace them. I upload the latest firmware to the radio, via the side pocket USB port. This should help the radio shut down. I will ride this one into the sunset.

Reactions: shanered6

shanered6

Time for adventure
Riding for 42 Years
Staff
Local time
Today, 20:17
Apr 5, 2011
Turriff, Aberdeenshire
First Name
shane llywarch
My Ride
2005 sprint st 1050
I love the trophy i had the old 1200 and that was good but i would love to own the new one !
one day i will get one .

Doug

Grumpy Old Man
Riding for 1 Year
Local time
Today, 22:17
Mar 22, 2006
Boksburg
First Name
Doug
My Ride
'08 T100
I bought the 14 Trophy as the shops were letting them go at very good prices. Later, with time, I'm finding what a nice traveler the Trophy is. I think it's the ERgos that make it work for me. I've read the issues and have move my cables around to clear the ignition switch. My TPM batteries are dead. I'll have the shop replace them. I upload the latest firmware to the radio, via the side pocket USB port. This should help the radio shut down. I will ride this one into the sunset.
Those batteries seem to last about two years, I've had to replace both of mine, fortunately covered by warranty.

jimhoy

Riding for 3 Years
Local time
Today, 15:17
Oct 26, 2018
Southern Ohio
First Name
James
My Ride
2018 Speedmaster
A wise man once said it never happened without a picture.