renegade

Riding for 11 Years
Local time
Today, 06:50
First Name
Ricky
My Ride
1972 Triumph TR6R
I'm selling my 1972 Triumph Trophy TR6R. It has the 650 cc engine which has been increased to 750 cc using a kit a kit like this one (Triumph 650 To 750 Twin Big Bore Kit - 1963-72 - 6T / TR6 / T120). This is a single carb bike. It is in decent condition and was running 2 months ago but I haven't started it since. The bike has had the ignition upgraded from the capacitive ignition to the Boyer Brandsen Micro Mark IV ignition system with a new Accel dual tower coil, NGK spark plugs, and new plug wires. It also has a new PWK carburetor from Steadfast Cycles to replace the original Amal carburetor (I still have the original and it is included). The bike got a new battery in it last year and have a stack of receipts for parts, maintenance, and upgrade work performed starting in 1997. It's in overall good condition but could still use a little TLC. If interested, I can also throw in a Triumph Bonneville T120R frame and wheel. Feel free to contact me with any questions. I'm looking to sell this to someone who will actually take care of it, ride it, and enjoy it! Price is negotiable if those conditions are met. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Top Bottom