2006 955 Skid Plate Options

brokeback

Local time
Today, 06:40
First Name
ryan
My Ride
tiger 955
Not trying to do any serious off road but i would like some extra protection from rocks damaging the pipes. Is there anything out there other than custom fab work?

well if you find something let me know ive been looking for ages the only thing ive found is one for a steamer but can find anything for the 955i .

There are a number of options--- however most entail adding crash bars.......which to me seemed like to much added weight etc.

282535876_srU8R-M.jpg

1202004137_QrNDP-L.jpg

I like the one on the bottom. Is it custom or manufactured?

Not sure.

Check Hepco Becker
and Tourtech

BUT if you can score a decent crash bar set and get a local shop to weld up a bit for your undercarriage it may be cheaper.

Already have crash bars so maybe I'll ask around

yep that would be the best bet---- local "fabrication shop" should be able to mock something up rather easily

bumping this thread.
I have an 05 tiger. NEED a skidplate. no one makes them anymore.
any ideas? any?

im off roading this bike more and more and I know its just a matter of time. also have 2 tentative BDR trips this year.

Sorry bud but ive exhausted my avenues no one seems to do them so im going to make my own out of a sheet of 5mm alloy .

im in the same boat. I purchased one off of an 885 and am attempting to make it work with the thunderbike guards.

unfortunately the tiger 955i ended prodution over 10 years ago ! .... and even when it was in production there was not much in the way of off road stuff available :(

unfortunately the tiger 955i ended prodution over 10 years ago ! .... and even when it was in production there was not much in the way of off road stuff available :(
I am trying to put a skid/bash plate on my girlie any help would be appreciated.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom