2007 Daytona Triumph Help

dustin 123

Local time
Yesterday, 23:23
First Name
dustin
My Ride
2007 daytona triumph
Okay so having some problems 28th my bike it was wrecked a couple years ago by a buddy of mine it got the front barometric sensor up front and that's about all beside fairings and broke tabs off the cluster so here's what it's doing I start try to start it and it take a a minute to start then it does and it sounds fine at idle then you try and hammer on it and it just dies out and if you twist it slow it won't go past 8500 rpm I have tryed new gas new air filter new r/r checked for loose wires and it throws a these codes p1698 sensor supply batterie circuit malfunction
P1107 ambient sensor circuit low voltage or short to ground
P0122 throttle position sensor low voltage short to ground or open circuit
And I hook it to tuneecu and try to delete them and they come right back up I can not figure it out please help

Sorry, this is beyond me.
I hope somebody else can help out.

The problems are in the headlights wiring circuit that's were most of the wiring is , check the loom has not been crushed or pinched in the steering locks .
Then check for bare wires or bad grounds in the connectors .

Okay yea it ruined the head light so I don't even have that plugged in and forgot to mention I ordered a used wire harness and after the wreck cause the other one was a little scuffed up could it be the ecu cause it is very consistent with the no rev past 8500 ?

Yea the check engine light is on and the codes are up above every time I delete them the immediately come right back

Should also mention has a brand new batt holds 14.3 volts new plugs exup has been removed sai has been removed I'm tune ecu I have tryed to upload a new map on it even and it does the same thing I am miles and miles away from anyone who works on them so I'm all on my own I have learned a lot about this bike just on these forums and really hope you guys can help me with it

It could be in limp mode due to the short in the wiring !

Alright well I will double check it all and few other questions I have I don't have a manual for it and I need to find out the tourqe sequence for the cam and cam cover I can't seem to find those at all

I don't no them but I usually find around 20 to 25 flb is enough to seal it and dosnt over tighten , but you can do it by feel just don't go mad !

Is there a certain order You have to tq them in just like when you tq the head back on ?

Usually you start in the middle doing opposites and work your way out .

Oh and just nip them up first then tighten them up properly after .

Okay I will give it a shot when the gasket comes in

Maybe you guys can help me with a good tune for it also ex system is stock I cut cat open and removed that and welded it back on two brothers slip on no exup no sia servo and I want to run 91 octain fuel in it cant seem to find a decent tune for it

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom