2022 TIGER 660

Wouldn’t hurt to have a better picture for future reference. I have bar end mirrors on mine now as well. Would be nice to have a frontal or rear view. Thanks.
These are the best photos I can come up with at the moment.

E7053480-D2A6-4854-9BEE-4D3E1958B128.jpegD07706DC-0EB8-4A20-AC9F-1959C2B7C6C6.jpegC2BF4BD0-142B-453D-9171-0D7AE687D066.jpeg

These are the best photos I can come up with at the moment.

View attachment 53754View attachment 53755View attachment 53756
I’m envious, it looks so good compared to mine . The red is more of a Chinese red compared to my WC model and the red reflectors in the bags help a lot . Will have to get to work and upgrade my photos , after I get the new tiger kitted to my specs . I saw one like yours at a stop in the Appalachians years ago and was smitten .9181F799-8308-4289-8506-A003BE7B361D.jpeg

I’m envious, it looks so good compared to mine . The red is more of a Chinese red compared to my WC model and the red reflectors in the bags help a lot . Will have to get to work and upgrade my photos , after I get the new tiger kitted to my specs . I saw one like yours at a stop in the Appalachians years ago and was smitten .View attachment 53762
Not mine but my youngest son’s. It is a very nice bike and so easy to ride.
To top it he called my last night to tell me of his latest bike purchase.

D8A2FE11-EF94-49A2-87FE-7FF50DFD831D.jpeg

Love his choices, beautiful!
This is my favourite shot of his bike. We live in a small town in the Ouse Valley and this was taken by him early one morning on his way to work looking across the valley from the escarpment.

38628631-D8E5-4031-8152-F253D63C2D50.jpeg

This is my favourite shot of his bike. We live in a small town in the Ouse Valley and this was taken by him early one morning on his way to work looking across the valley from the escarpment.

View attachment 53781
Magnificent! I’m partial to Thruxtons and a truly beautiful view!

Hello all. Noob here so I can't create a new thread but I joined because I traded in my beloved Honda CBR500r last month and bought a '22 Tiger Sport 660. I'm very happy with my purchase. It's my first Triumph and so far I'm loving it.

Upgraded primarily so that I could take my bike on longer rides more comfortably. As I've been using it a bit, I'm now thinking I might even sell our 2nd car and become a 1 bike / 1 car household. My question for you all has to do with luggage.

My bike came with the topcase mount (but no topcase). So I can either buy a topcase or the panniers. I'm looking for the best option for grocery shopping, which I've done in the past with a backpack only. If I'm going to spend some money on either the panniers or the topcase, which would you suggest? Personally I don't like the look of the topcase as much, but I also want to be able to continue to lane split (here in California). What would you do in my shoes?

Much appreciated.
I HAVE BOTH TOP CASE AND HARD PANNIERS (CAME WITH THE BIKE) ON MY 2015 TIGER 800. THE TOP CASE COMES IN VERY HANDY FOR TOOLS, WATER, FIRST AID KIT AND STORING YOUR HELMET AND OTHER ITEMS.

IF I WERE TO BUY SIDE CASES I WOULD GET SOFT LUGGAGE BECAUSE WHEN AND IF YOU DROP THE BIKE THE HARD CASES WILL BE DAMAGED YET THE SOFT CASES WILL SHOW NEXT TO NO DAMAGE.

IF YOU DO BUY HARD CASES, GET THE TYPE THAT OPENS AT THE TOP AND NOT THE TYPE THAT SPLITS OPEN AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE LOCKABLE.

VERY NICE PIX BLOODKNOT. GLAD TO HEAR THE TRIP WENT WELL.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom