JBWDC

Riding for 36 Years
Local time
Today, 05:40
First Name
John
My Ride
2010 Triumph Thunderbird
Greetings. I recently bought my first Triumph last month. 2010 Thunderbird. I was curious if anyone might have any knowledge as to where I can find an adjustable rider backrest that fits into the seat I have pictured below? I was given A9708158 as a part number. The best I can tell is that they are no longer made. Is there an aftermarket version that might exist? Is there another place to search?
I was also curious about switching to a heel toe shifter to be used with rider floorboards.
Thank you kindly for any advice that someone might have.
Blessings,
John

Attachments

• 2010 Triumph Thunderbird Seat.jpg
    2010 Triumph Thunderbird Seat.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 3

Qship

Riding for 40 Years
Staff
Local time
Today, 07:40
First Name
Steve
My Ride
'17 Tiger Explorer XRT
I would check with whoever the seat manufacturer is. Is nothing available from them try google and might get a hit on another forum or marketplace. Not a lot of aftermarket for the T'birds due to less numbers so less aftermarket choices and been out of production for a few years.

JBWDC

Riding for 36 Years
Local time
Today, 05:40
First Name
John
My Ride
2010 Triumph Thunderbird
I would check with whoever the seat manufacturer is. Is nothing available from them try google and might get a hit on another forum or marketplace. Not a lot of aftermarket for the T'birds due to less numbers so less aftermarket choices and been out of production for a few years.
Thank you very much for that advice. I will check into the seat manufacturer first and see where that gets me.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Top Bottom