Advanced Motorcycle Training Guides

This is Years ago .. There's a place near me (Bury hill ) where they did rides out following a British Copper on a K100 bmw.. i was on gsxr 1000 k2 , where he said go as quick as you like and I'll pick up where your going wrong.. well young me with my Simpson bandit replice Lid .. started off smoothly, then he overtook.. but in order to keep up over 2 little bridge's my front Wheel got a little air..
He wasn't happy.. and soo wanted to nick me .. Uncomfortable thing that was .. was begging for some risers and renthals 20171015_172237.jpg20171015_172243.jpg

9 Tips for Being a Perfect Passenger

Being on the back of a motorcycle can be relaxing and fun, but make no mistake that being a passenger carries with it some significant risk and responsibility. Follow these tips to make the experience safer and more fun. Insist…
Read more ›

Mae Lyne was the best passenger I have ever ridden with. She was nearly perfect. as a passenger.

10 Tips for Returning Riders

“Returning riders” are usually middle-aged men who decide to get back into motorcycling after a long hiatus. That’s cool. But, a lot of these “Baby-Boomerang” riders end up getting into accidents. Here are some tips to help make re-entry a…
Read more ›

There is good advice in these tips. I started riding in the era of "don't use your front brake".

I am seriously considering doing a rider course this summer. At one time in my life I returned to riding after 17 years away from it. That was 12 years back. Last year I had to curtail my riding for a few months due to illness. I am back again, but I notice I am a bit "rusty". I have ridden street, dirt, been a 100+mile a day commuter in Los Angeles traffic. Just trying to decide what class to take. ...J.D.

Cornering Lines-Facebook Live Classroom #4

Cornering Lines “classroom” session. Sorry for the weak bandwidth.

Body Position-Facebook Live Classroom #3

A virtual classroom on body positioning on a motorcycle.

Trailbraking-Facebook Live Classroom #2

Part 1 – Virtual Classroom covering trailbraking, braking and handling hairpin turns on a motorcycle.

Various Topics-Facebook Live Classroom #1

This virtual classroom covers many Q&A topics, including mindfulness, braking and cornering. Part 1

Traction Management-Facebook Live Classroom #5

A seminar on Traction Management Please Donate to Keep the Articles Coming If you liked this article and the other articles on this site, please toss a buck or four into the hat. It’s greatly appreciated! Click the PayPal “Pay…
Read more ›

Vision- Facebook Live Classroom #6

Vision Skills. Please Donate to Keep the Articles Coming If you liked this article and the other articles on this site, please toss a buck or four into the hat. It’s greatly appreciated! Click the PayPal “Pay Now” button. Then…
Read more ›

Slow Speed Turns-Facebook Live Classroom #7

Slow Speed Turns explained Please Donate to Keep the Articles Coming If you liked this article and the other articles on this site, please toss a buck or four into the hat. It’s greatly appreciated! Click the PayPal “Pay Now”…
Read more ›

Review: Racer Gloves MultiTop Gloves

Racer’s MultiTop mitts are a comfy and sporty option for all weather street rides. Motorcycle gloves need to be protective, comfortable, and affordable. Designing motorcycle gloves that measure up is challenging, but it is even trickier when manufacturers also aim…
Read more ›

Perception-Facebook Live Classroom #8

The importance of accurate perception. Please Donate to Keep the Articles Coming If you liked this article and the other articles on this site, please toss a buck or four into the hat. It’s greatly appreciated! Click the PayPal “Pay…
Read more ›

Motorcycle ABS: It’s Better Than You Are

Some riders consider ABS to be a sign of weakness, an unnecessary device for rookies or grandpas. The tough guy philosophy is often something like, “I can brake better without it.” Guest writer Lou Peck shares his knowledge about Anti-lock…
Read more ›

Group Riding- Facebook Live #9

Let’s talk Group Riding. Please Donate to Keep the Articles Coming If you liked this article and the other articles on this site, please toss a buck or four into the hat. It’s greatly appreciated! Click the PayPal “Pay Now”…
Read more ›

Knee dragging 101: What You Need to Know

Most people have seen video or photos of motorcycle racers (or not very smart street riders) dragging their knee while leaned fully in the middle of a corner. Every motorcycle track day event photographer knows that the money shot that every rider covets is the one showing the rider’s knee puck solidly in contact with …
Continue reading "Knee dragging 101: What You Need to Know"

Riding Gear- Facebook Live

Riding gear…love it or hate it. Please Donate to Keep the Articles Coming If you liked this article and the other articles on this site, please toss a buck or four into the hat. It’s greatly appreciated! Click the PayPal “Pay Now” button. Then indicate quantity in $2.00 increments. – Example: put “2” in “QUANTITY” …
Continue reading "Riding Gear- Facebook Live"

After the Crash- Facebook Live

What happens after a crash? Please Donate to Keep the Articles Coming If you liked this article and the other articles on this site, please toss a buck or four into the hat. It’s greatly appreciated!

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom