Staff
Local time
Today, 01:00
First Name
Rocky
My Ride
2006 T100 Bonneville
Riding Since
The heat and humidity kept me out of the saddle this week, but this morning was much cooler after a fairly severe thunderstorm last night.
I hit the road early and again stopped at the Thunderbird diner for breakfast.
After breakfast I took a coastal route and once in a while I go in one of the many side roads just to see what's there. Most of the time I'm enjoying the winding road so much I don't bother with side roads.
I turned in one of those roads this morning and was greeted by a picturesque and sheltered cove with some very nice homes and the obvious signs of recreational boating and the fishing industry.
This province is about 90% surrounded by salt water and there are dozens and dozens of these small communities.

Definitely a nice little village.

Beautiful pics, beautiful bike, gorgeous scenery. Sure looks peaceful and relaxing. TUP

Beautiful pics, beautiful bike, gorgeous scenery. Sure looks peaceful and relaxing. TUP
Yes it is. What struck me was, I was there around 9:30 and there wasn't a soul around. The air was still and not a sound to be heard. Not even a seagull.
I know that some city folk choose to live in places like that simply for those reasons; no crime, no noise, complete peace and relaxation.

You are spot on. I am definitely not a city folk; but I definitely prefer to live that way.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom