Anyone fitted performance exhausts to their Bobber

old flyblown

Local time
Today, 21:16
My Ride
2017 Bobber
As the title says, I am wondering if anyone has fitted aftermarket performance exhausts to their bobber.
The Triumph Australia website only lists Vance and Heinz pipes which I'm not really keen on. I see there are other options out there as well.
Looking to get as much gain as possible power and torque-wise. Plus it would be nice to hear the bike.
Cheers

When I bought my bike, they had a Morello Red one with V&H pipes on it. The salesman cranked out for me, but for $1k extra, I wasn't impressed. I can't really have loud pipes anyway, because I have a severe hearing loss, but I do love the sound of a good exhaust!

Thanks Gator. I've got V&H pipes on my Harley, they are loud and are not really high performance. Don't mind a bit of noise but more interested in performance.
These pipes are available here in Australia Bullet Exhausts for the Bobber & Speedmaster 1200 - Triumph Performance Parts Australia
However it seems to get most bang for your buck performance wise you also need one of these http://triumphperformanceparts.com.au/x-pipe-de-cat-for-triumph-street-twina-street-cupa-bonneville-t100a-bonneville-t120a-bobbera-thruxton-1200ar-and-speedmaster-1200.
Not sure if these products are available in the U.S or not. I would be interested to hear a report about them from anyone who has them fitted.

I have verex headers modified to suit goldie silencers
iEeElc5.jpg

That is a fine looking bike. Very nicely and tastefully done. TUP TUP

Looks good Les. Do those pipes eliminate the catalytic converter?.
Also have you noticed an improvement in performance?.

Looks good Les. Do those pipes eliminate the catalytic converter?.
Also have you noticed an improvement in performance?.
Yes cat is gone, just a balance pipe down there.
Yes there was a power increase but I have done headwork & had a cam made as well, best dyno so far was 110hp.

Yes cat is gone, just a balance pipe down there.
Yes there was a power increase but I have done headwork & had a cam made as well, best dyno so far was 110hp.
TUP Nice work!

WOW that bike will stand out from the crowd. Love the colours TUP TUP

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom