Anyone using bar risers on 800 XCA?

NMLazz

Local time
Yesterday, 23:14
First Name
Nick
My Ride
2018 Tiger 800 XCa
Just got the bike but my initial thought is I may want a small bar riser in the future.
Thanks

I have heard of others using them to get the right fit on their bikes. Your ride, gotta fit and be comfortable.

Most testers on the first gen tigers wanted them higher for standing while off roading and I thought them to be just as a tad short also but for regular street work they were perfect .Mine are still stock all these years .

I have an XC with the Rox 2" risers. For the street, which I have them set for, they are great. Too many injuries keep me from riding it as hard off road as a lot of folks so I don't have much experience with them there. I do know I would want the bars set a little different if I was off roading a lot but as I said I have them set for the street and I really like them.

Have 2” Rox risers and love them. Allows me to set up a little straighter.
They improved the reach to the controls.

I installed 2” rox risers on my XCA ,you might have to reroute a couple of cables such as the clutch cable but no problem

I also have 2" Rox risers on my 800 XC. I had to do a little cable rerouting. It is more comfortable highway riding.

Bought mine with 2" Rox Risers installed already, so don't know about cable routing, but the bars are about right for me. I'm 6' tall, with average arm/leg/torso proportions. Had to rotate the bars up and forward just a little to get them perfect from how the previous owner had them, but standing is very comfortable now.

Just got the bike but my initial thought is I may want a small bar riser in the future.
Thanks
Yes, 2017 800 XCA 2” Rox Risers.
Work great and there was enough cable slack to install them.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom