Barrend Mirrors

propwash

Local time
Yesterday, 22:28
First Name
Lew
My Ride
2011 speed triple 1050
i was trying to get a set of the barrend mirrors for my 2011 speed triple It says discontinued. Is this true. And if it is fleas anyone have any suggestions for an after mart mirror. I would like the oval ones.

i was trying to get a set of the barrend mirrors for my 2011 speed triple It says discontinued. Is this true. And if it is fleas anyone have any suggestions for an after mart mirror. I would like the oval ones.
Halcyon it the UK make excellent bar-end mirrors in different styles. All stainless.

CRG Hindsight…I’ve owned a couple other brands over the years, but nothing comes close…expensive, but well worth the money.

I really would like the factory ones but was told they no longer make them. I will look at these.

I triedReaching out to them but I never get a reply. I like them a lot I am just not sure they will fit. If anyone can help me I it would be great. My I don’t have a triumph dealer around me. To help get the parts I need to make it fit nor do I know what I need. The local shop said to drill out the end piece. But that is something I would like to avoid. I am thinking of buying a weighted bar end and try to fasswn them right on to that. Any suggestion. Would be great.

Many items that were once easy to purchase are becoming more and more difficult to find.
People will be really upset when food is scarce.

I triedReaching out to them but I never get a reply. I like them a lot I am just not sure they will fit. If anyone can help me I it would be great. My I don’t have a triumph dealer around me. To help get the parts I need to make it fit nor do I know what I need. The local shop said to drill out the end piece. But that is something I would like to avoid. I am thinking of buying a weighted bar end and try to fasswn them right on to that. Any suggestion. Would be great.
As previously mentioned the Halcyon ones come in a variety of styles and bolt right into the fixed inserts in your handlebar.

As previously mentioned the Halcyon ones come in a variety of styles and bolt right into the fixed inserts in your handlebar.
Yes I looked at them they don’t have anything I like.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom