Administrator
Staff
Local time
Today, 17:54
First Name
Rocky
My Ride
2006 T100 Bonneville
Our vintage bike club has been invited to put in a display as we have done many times over the years, but for the past few years the show is in early March which is much too early for us to get any bikes out because of the weather conditions (it's still winter!!) and since most would have to be ridden to and from the show.
If it was a month later we would probably make a showing.
Truth be told, it's a lot of effort to set up a display which only benefits the show. There's nothing in it for us.
As it is, I doubt that I'll be going. I never buy anything, don't need anything and most of the new bikes don't interest me much.

Pictures from a few years ago.

IMG_2213.JPG

IMG_2240.JPG

Qship

Smile, you're on camera. Somewhere.
Riding for 39 Years
Staff
Local time
First Name
Steve
My Ride
'17 Tiger Explorer XRT
I like to go as a prelude of what's to come(bikes and riding).
Helps break up the winter blues and just a getaway from home for a night. We've met friends of ours from Nova Scotia at the Moncton show the last two years, now I guess it's time we meet on their turf.
If you decide to go for a quick walk around, maybe we will run into each other there.

brooke

Riding for 49 Years
Local time
First Name
Brooke
My Ride
16 thruxton r. 2011 tiger 800
Every show I have been to lately is useless .They seldom have the latest offerings there and if they do the sales staff know nothing about it despite the fact that it's the only really new bike the manufacturer has produced in a decade. The days of the motor cycle shows in smaller markets are numbered , it's all on the internet anyway and I would rather be riding , golfing, or taking the grand kids to baseball. You're right,,, forgot beer. Brooke

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Top Bottom