Booster plug for sale

MTBskier

Local time
Yesterday, 21:43
First Name
Andy
My Ride
Triumph Speed Twin
Selling the booster plug for my Speed Twin. Purchased from booster plug directly, had it installed for a couple weeks, didn’t like it, and has been sitting in the box ever since (probably 6 months). We can discuss shipping costs, but I’m asking $75 usd.

Attachments

• 0F2E27D8-B35E-4C07-B6C3-2EDCFA564319.jpeg
    0F2E27D8-B35E-4C07-B6C3-2EDCFA564319.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 2E500DAF-4FF0-4EDD-8AE6-0434D16F130D.jpeg
    2E500DAF-4FF0-4EDD-8AE6-0434D16F130D.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 4
Selling the booster plug for my Speed Twin. Purchased from booster plug directly, had it installed for a couple weeks, didn’t like it, and has been sitting in the box ever since (probably 6 months). We can discuss shipping costs, but I’m asking $75 usd.
still available?

Yes, thought I’d give it a try.
John horne
46 Winn rd Falmouth Maine 04105
2018 street twin
I’ll send you a check.
Let me get a shipping estimate, and double check that this will work for the street twin. I’ll try and get that done today for you.

Let me get a shipping estimate, and double check that this will work for the street twin. I’ll try and get that done today for you.
Looking at the booster plug website, there is a different product number for the street twin (triumph-2411) and the speed twin (triumph-2441). I’d hate to sell you something that isn’t compatible, so if you want to do some investigory work to see if it will still work and get back to me. If you are still interested I can check shipping costs for you, just let me know.

Looking at the booster plug website, there is a different product number for the street twin (triumph-2411) and the speed twin (triumph-2441). I’d hate to sell you something that isn’t compatible, so if you want to do some investigory work to see if it will still work and get back to me. If you are still interested I can check shipping costs for you, just let me know.
i see the problem and will look into it
ive contacted booster plug for advice and will contact you when i have a better idea of compatibility.
due to differences in engine displacements, at minimum i think this will not work.
john

i see the problem and will look into it
ive contacted booster plug for advice and will contact you when i have a better idea of compatibility.
due to differences in engine displacements, at minimum i think this will not work.
john
i have heard from boosterplug jens lyck of boosterplug
he confirms that the plug is the same for street twin as speed twin.
proceed with sale,
thank you john h

i have heard from boosterplug jens lyck of boosterplug
he confirms that the plug is the same for street twin as speed twin.
proceed with sale,
thank you john h
Gotta say I’m a little surprised, but that’s great! I’ll get you a shipping quote tomorrow, if they’re open on Sunday, or Monday if they’re not.

This item has sold and is no longer available.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom