BREMBO BRAKE BOLTS/FENDER '20 ROCKET 3R PT1

Cubanese

Local time
Today, 00:39
First Name
ENRIQUE
My Ride
TRIUMPH ROCKET 3r
Good afternoon. Need some help... it appears someone was trying to steal my Brembo Brake calipers.
Both bolts on right side gone and the two on the left were loosened up. At any rate, I must of disrupted their
evil plan but didn't notice it until the caliper was dangling, and heard a rattling noise. Looks like the caliper was dangling and
broke a piece of the fender of as well.
So what I need to know... what would be the sizes of the two replacement Brembo bolts?
And where can I order a new silver portion of the front fender that leads down to the caliper?
Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!
EJC

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_c450.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_c450.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 2
PART 2

Attachments

• IMG_9784.jpeg
    IMG_9784.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9785.jpeg
    IMG_9785.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9786.jpeg
    IMG_9786.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 4
I can't help you, and I doubt you will find the answer here, but if the bolts are a Triumph item you should be able to find a parts list on the internet. It would also be worth a call to your nearest Triumph dealer.
That said, maybe somebody can come up with an answer. Good luck.

I found this on the internet, and it may help you. #8 bolts may be what you're looking for.
Just a guess because I know nothing about the R3.

#8 bolts may be what you're looking for.
BTW, it is OK to click on the link in Rocky's post; it takes you to a drawing and parts list. The bolts Rocky refers to (#8 on the list) are metric 10x55 bolts.

BTW, it is OK to click on the link in Rocky's post; it takes you to a drawing and parts list. The bolts Rocky refers to (#8 on the list) are metric 10x55 bolts.
When I entered the link and wrote the narrative, it looked normal. When I posted it that bot message was there instead BGRIN
Thanks for the clarification. I should have done that myself.
I hope it helps him.

No problem, Rocky!

Sorry this happened. Where was the bike when it took place?

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom