Child Wth Cancer Asks For A Motorcycle Parade

Wow how cool this must have been for that child.

Wow, that's stunning!

Beautiful and sad!

Awesome! We are a country FULL of GOOD PEOPLE. We just have to stop paying so much attention to the ones who say otherwise. The "average" American understands, embraces, and is a part of our basic goodness. Examples like this are out there daily. We can't let the haters and the malcontents define who we are. This makes me proud just to be a small part of the motorcycle culture.

What's with the weird Soviet marching song?

What's with the weird Soviet marching song?
I don't know...there was nothing else (that I could find) that identified where this took place. So, the music caught me off-guard as well. It could have taken place almost anywhere with a large population. The spirit of the participants is what I wanted to highlight, because that doesn't belong to any one nation.

Germany and there was at least one Thruxton there, saw it on the closeup section. Perhaps Harley group organized or something, but seemed like a bunch motorcyclists regardless of brand showed up. The kid wanted to see motorcycles. LoL.

Should've strapped him into a sidecar and taken him out on a run.
I think that's a great idea. It sure looked like he wanted to get out of his wheelchair at that moment.

Twitter link has been deleted. I was curious to see how that kid was doing. Found this…

Anything for a “like” these days.

Awesome! We are a country FULL of GOOD PEOPLE. We just have to stop paying so much attention to the ones who say otherwise. The "average" American understands, embraces, and is a part of our basic goodness. Examples like this are out there daily. We can't let the haters and the malcontents define who we are. This makes me proud just to be a small part of the motorcycle culture.
Well said!!!! I couldn't agree more!!

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom