Riding for 34 Years
Local time
Yesterday, 23:23
My Ride
Speed Twin
Speedmaster
R1000SS
Trek 830
Been perusing the interwebs for sliders that attach to crash bars for additional protection. Not really seeing anything. I prefer disc/cylinder type, but I'm open to creative suggestions. They're going on a Speedmaster so the overall style is more on the "classic" side. Anyone know of such accessories? Bar diameter is 1.25"/31-32mm bars(see attached pic).

Had highway pegs on them previously as seen here———> Chrome Highway Pegs For Crash Bar Attachment., but they were too ostentatious and bulky. They look like they belong more on a Harley. Bike looks much cleaner without them but I'd still like to improve the bikes survivability if it gets laid down. Simple clip-on sliders would be perfect.

T.I.A.

0.jpeg

shanered6

Time for adventure
Riding for 46 Years
Staff
Local time
Today, 04:23
First Name
Shane
My Ride
2019 Tiger 800 xca
I would check Givi out they make sliders for many of there crash bars in many colours , there made in two halfs that just screw together on your bars .

DoorPosition

Riding for 34 Years
Local time
Yesterday, 23:23
My Ride
Speed Twin
Speedmaster
R1000SS
Trek 830
Yeah I saw those, and others configured like it. There's spherical sliders out there too that install the same way. Not really the format I'm looking for but I may have to just settle with something like that if only for the sake of getting the bike protected. I'm also thinking about taking the bars off completely and going for a totally different slider system.

I do appreciate your input though. BBEER

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Top Bottom