CRASH BARS FOR 2002 BONNIE

NORRNE

Local time
Today, 03:43
First Name
Neil
My Ride
2002 Triumph Bonneville
Hello all! I am looking for crash bars that fit a 2002 Triumph Bonneville T100 ... I won't mention why I'm looking for crash bars. But I am. Suffice to say, a dropped bike is easier to pick up with crash bars. What I've found out is that the crash bars that seem to be available are for model years newer than 2002. Any help from anyone out there would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

By the way, I am pretty sure we have all been there at some time. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, I am pretty sure we have all been there at some time. :ROFLMAO:
Very true ... and Just FYI, a 500 pound bike is still 500 pounds when you have to pick it up in your garage. Or, so I've heard ...

No kidding!
Here's a video of a woman picking up a harley.

Very true ... and Just FYI, a 500 pound bike is still 500 pounds when you have to pick it up in your garage. Or, so I've heard ...
Been there and done that!

Here are a couple resources for you to check out. Both of these are good guys and riders. I haver done business and ridden with both of them.

Been there and done that!

Here are a couple resources for you to check out. Both of these are good guys and riders. I haver done business and ridden with both of them.

Thanks for taking the time to reply ... and for the sympathy. I have ordered a set of bars from Renntec!!!

Cheers

It's a rather poor picture, but I have a set of Renntec bars on one of my Honda's.
They make a quality product.

IMG_0564 (2017_03_14 14_37_51 UTC).JPG

I put some SW-Motech on my Thruxton. Figured it would keep the angle a bit easier just in case. Loved the video, very inspirational. I need a garage assistant, not sure my wife would approve. LoL.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom