Andhey

Riding for 28 Years
Local time
Today, 16:30
First Name
andrew
My Ride
Street Twin Gold Line
just looking for more info on the changes made to the 2022 to meet Euro compliance.

I know Triumph welded the header pipes to prevent an X pipe being fitted or remove the cat, however does anyone know if there is anyone out there working on mods like Motone or Tec

also I heard a rumour that there maybe something in the engine management to prevent "tinkering"

having said all that, I did see a video on youtube of someone who has made the changes, but doesn't go into all the details and looks like it was his own "chop job" as there is no current aftermarket solution

Andhey

Riding for 28 Years
Local time
First Name
andrew
My Ride
Street Twin Gold Line
update: reply from Motone is that they are working on a solution to offer with their decat. it is the mid pipes that are welded to the cat not the headers. The Bedlam slash pipes do resolve the mid pipe issue, but I'm not a fan of the cut off pipe look

Greyfell

Proud Nerd
Riding for 5 Years
Local time
Today, 13:30
First Name
Stephen
My Ride
1995 Triumph Thunderbird 900, "Maureen O'Hara"
That's nice that they are on top of changes like this. I hope they added you to their list of people to notify when they have their product ready.

Robert Harley

Riding for 51 Years
Local time
Today, 13:30
First Name
Robert
My Ride
2020 Triumph Speedmaster // Kawasaki Z1000
Hello,
If available for you bike look at Delkevic full replacement system. Very nice quality work, and sounds great. I have them on both my bikes.

Andhey

Riding for 28 Years
Local time
First Name
andrew
My Ride
Street Twin Gold Line
Hello,
If available for you bike look at Delkevic full replacement system. Very nice quality work, and sounds great. I have them on both my bikes.
bobber and street triple are the only systems Delkevic make

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Top Bottom