rkanew2000

Local time
Today, 01:04
First Name
Rick
My Ride
'18 Bonneville Speedmaster
Hey all,

I'm looking to increase my overall exhaust sound. I'm not looking to go full Harley chopper but would like something that can be heard a little more easily. My current set up is all stock. I called a place near me and the guy suggest a slip on exhaust, Vance and Hines or Arrow. This way I don't have to pay the full price of an exhaust over haul. I wanted to ask you if you'd suggest a brand or type? Or if anyone has experience with an upgrade like this. Still a relative newbie so trying to learn. thanks in advance - Rick

Hey all,

I'm looking to increase my overall exhaust sound. I'm not looking to go full Harley chopper but would like something that can be heard a little more easily. My current set up is all stock. I called a place near me and the guy suggest a slip on exhaust, Vance and Hines or Arrow. This way I don't have to pay the full price of an exhaust over haul. I wanted to ask you if you'd suggest a brand or type? Or if anyone has experience with an upgrade like this. Still a relative newbie so trying to learn. thanks in advance - Rick
a general search should show some options, those mentioned are good but $$$$

Roy is a 2011 America. I have installed "VooDoo Dunstall Replicas". Needed link pipes made by a local fabricator to match diameters. All up cost: AUD400 plus an hour of my time. I did add an ECU re-map (Triumph Twin Power Stage 1 Induction kit - AUD350. DIY engine mods and map download. 1 hour.) Together, these gave around 15% power and torque increase and a massive tractability improvement, plus Roy now sounds like a Triumph motorcycle, rather than a Pfaff sewing machine.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom