pstrntbg23

Local time
Today, 11:14
First Name
Nicholas
My Ride
2014 Triumph Bonneville T100
Hey folks!

I have been looking into some aftermarket exhaust pipes, but I still like the way the original stock peashooters look on those bikes. I am just wondering if anybody knows if and how I can adjust the stock mufflers to be just a little bit louder. That's pretty much all I'm looking for. I love the stock pipes, just wish there were a teensie bit louder.

I am definitely considering going to a custom exhaust place, and finding some way to fabricate what I want, but I would really love to save that money if I can.

Any advise?

I am not familiar with that year model, but you should be able to remove the baffles and see how loud it is, replcce part of them ect. for different loudness.

Assuming you have a newer model with the catalytic converter, getting rid of the Cat via a X-pipe will bring more life and sound out of even the standard pea shooters. Motone has one of the best, and cheapest, versions around. They want $179 USD for one.

Would the Cat Delete from Motone work on a 2011 T-100? The item I found online noted suitable for all the Triumph Twin range 2016 and up. Have not been able to find one for the older T100's.

Not sure if the older generation of Bonnevilles had cats in them so changing out he X pipe wouldn't help if they don't. Pretty sure 2016 parts will not work on the older models. Newer engine and different design.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom