Expedition Cases - Colour Choice

rnelson955

Local time
Today, 13:37
My Ride
Tiger 1200 Desert Edition
Hey folks,

I've just put a Desert Edition 1200 Tiger on order, and I'm agonizing over which colour cases to choose.

I like the look of the black cases, but not sure if they'll wear as well as the silver ones. Are they simply painted black, and does anyone with a set know how hard wearing they are? (do they scratch easily, that sort of thing)

Also interested in seeing any photos you may have of both black and silver options to help with my choice.

Thanks in advance guys.

Cheers

The polished aluminum scuff and mar easily, but I imagine can be buffed out if need be. The black painted ones could be touch up if you found the correct paint. Looks like black satin to me. Can pick that up at most car parts stores.

Last edited:
The polished aluminum scuff and mar easily, but I imagine can be buffed out if need be. The black painted ones could be touch up if you found the correct paint. Looks like black stin to me. Can pick that up at most car parts stores.

Thanks Qship, exactly the sort of advice I'm after! Leaning towards the black ones even more now. (y)

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom