BAinLA

Local time
Yesterday, 19:55
First Name
BA
My Ride
1972 Triumph TR6RV
Riding Since
We have this road called Mulholland near where I live and it's quite a show on weekends. I just came across this video that shows some of the fun. You can see Leno in two different segments. He's a regular around town especially in Burbank where his shop and museum are located. You can see him riding around in some steam powered or aircraft engine powered vehicle Etc. any Saturday or any weekday coming down Coldwater canyon from his home in Beverly Hills. I've been on this Mulholland Road road one time thus far in my '72 project just to see how it handles and how my riding skills or lack thereof were doing after the 35 years without a bike. Skills are slowly coming back but I'm still on "trainer wheels" so to speak.
I took a drive last week up Angel's Crest, another excellent ride, up to about 5000 ft. elevation but it was morning and the snow runoff that had frozen on the shady sections was still wet and covered with loose gravel so I turned back. Some ass was there with a video camera hoping that I (or any bike coming along) would crash on one of these wet, gravely corners so he could post it to YouTube (I guess). Honorable action would be to sweep the gravel or call to have it swept I guess. -BA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChFHsSna_w8

Seems that must be the place to go if you in that area. Very cool stuff and you can see why you have photographs just standing around to take photos.

Sounds like a nice place to see some interesting stuff!

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom