Father And Son Project

Looking good, great project for a father and son, i would have loved for my father to have taken interest in a project like that with me.

decided to not put a charging system...
...still needs a battery ...
These two statements don't comport with each other...

It will run a battery as a total loss, it's not going to be used after dark, so it just needs to run the brake light

Looks like good progress, keep those pictures coming.

WP_20190128_001[1].jpg
WP_20190128_002[1].jpg

Running and almost complete, still have to chase up some tank grilles.
Its a real bitsa being built up entirely from parts, there was no bike to start with. It is just a collection of parts, including 1955 front brake, 1950 Nacelle, 1952 tank, 1953 frame, 1952 engine. About the only things I bought specifically for it were seat, rims spokes and tyres, exhaust headers and mufflers, fuel taps, and paint, the rest of it came out of the shed from bits collected over the years for projects. Even still I am a bit surprised by what it cost for those few pieces, $300 for the seat, $500 for the exhausts, $250 for tyres , $850 Rims and spokes, $60 fuel taps , $1000 for repairs to tank and guards and paint done on the cheap and maybe another $100 for black paint .

WP_20190128_003[1].jpg
The 3 tigers all of them have the rare race type frame
WP_20190128_006[1].jpg
Thought I would drag out all the rigid triumphs 3 x T100 and a Thunderbird which started my collection

Wow, very impressive! Great job TUP TUP

Great collection!!!

Very nice lineup!!!!

What an awesome collection!!!!!!!!!

Awesome build!

Beautiful stable! TUP TUP

WOW outstanding work, any updates? A mate and I did something similar years ago with a WLA with about 80% of the parts from his shed, we called it maybe baby, maybe it'll go maybe not (It did and I rode it for years)
:p

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom