Fenda Extenda

ratdog71

Local time
Today, 03:12
My Ride
2022 Triumph Street Twin
Riding Since
Anyone fitted a fenda extenda on the new street twin? Just wondering how it looks and works. Is it worth it? Or maybe just make homemade mud flap?
Thoughts?
RD

Put one on my 2022 Speedmaster, looks good and works well.

Anyone fitted a fenda extenda on the new street twin? Just wondering how it looks and works. Is it worth it? Or maybe just make homemade mud flap?
Thoughts?
RD
easy to fit, you can stick on or fasteners and looks ok. It does stop a lot of mud and dirt but not all. Any longer though it would not look right.
I would like one for the rear as well as the underside, back box and number plate take a hammering with dirt.

Thoughts?
RD
Hi
I put a carbon extender on my street twin, it helped but not enough, I then added a rubber flap which helped some more, not perfect but much better stock. The first attempt to glue it together with mastik failed on the first trip, second attempt using gorilla glue was perfect and has worked well, the rubber flap was attached with pop rivets only, as in the photos.
Hope this helps.....
20201129_154232.jpg

Hi
I put a carbon extender on my street twin, it helped but not enough, I then added a rubber flap which helped some more, not perfect but much better stock. The first attempt to glue it together with mastik failed on the first trip, second attempt using gorilla glue was perfect and has worked well, the rubber flap was attached with pop rivets only, as in the photos.
Hope this helps.....
View attachment 53036
20201129_154250.jpg

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom