Very rare, adult owned, ultra-low mileage, 2016 Triumph Thruxton 1200 R. This bike was carefully designed with a few well thought out conservative modifications. With only 1620 miles on it, the bike is better than it was originally off the show room floor. It has loads of power at all RPM ranges, is deceptively quick, and has very light nimble handling characteristics. In addition, the big twin has almost no vibration, excellent brakes, and a comfortable riding position. You will not be let down with this bikes appearance or performance for many years. Too many projects to handle for the owner, unfortunately this one must go. Some of the build process can be found under dynaJohn’s posts. PM or e-mail me for additional details. email@example.com – or – Mark62 on www.triumphtalk.com
- EK Gold 520 chain conversion with light weight sprockets.
- Arrow stainless steel exhaust system with factory Vance & Hines silencers (cat removed)
- Custom ground intake cam and slotted sprocket for specific settings.
- Power Commander 5 with quick shifter.
- Dyno tuned for a broad smooth power delivery.
- European Triumph LED factory turn signals and fly screen.
- Additional ultra-bright forward-facing LED road lights.
- Miscellaneous chrome parts as seen.