For Sale 2016 Triumph Thruxton 1200 R

Mark62

Local time
Today, 11:51
First Name
Mark
My Ride
2006 Honda 919
Very rare, adult owned, ultra-low mileage, 2016 Triumph Thruxton 1200 R. This bike was carefully designed with a few well thought out conservative modifications. With only 1620 miles on it, the bike is better than it was originally off the show room floor. It has loads of power at all RPM ranges, is deceptively quick, and has very light nimble handling characteristics. In addition, the big twin has almost no vibration, excellent brakes, and a comfortable riding position. You will not be let down with this bikes appearance or performance for many years. Too many projects to handle for the owner, unfortunately this one must go. Some of the build process can be found under dynaJohn’s posts. PM or e-mail me for additional details. mark.krauss21@gmail.com – or – Mark62 on www.triumphtalk.com

Modifications include:

• EK Gold 520 chain conversion with light weight sprockets.
  • Arrow stainless steel exhaust system with factory Vance & Hines silencers (cat removed)
  • Custom ground intake cam and slotted sprocket for specific settings.
  • Power Commander 5 with quick shifter.
  • Dyno tuned for a broad smooth power delivery.
  • European Triumph LED factory turn signals and fly screen.
  • Additional ultra-bright forward-facing LED road lights.
  • Miscellaneous chrome parts as seen.
**Note: cash in hand test rides only**

Asking price $10,000

T-1.jpgInkedT-4_LI.jpgT-6.jpgInkedT-3_LI.jpgT-5.jpg

That is a beautiful bike. I wish you the best with the sale.

Thanks CarlS! I am selling it for a friend but also thinking of buying it myself. Just a really nice bike! Super clean and very unique in today's world.

It is definitely a fine bike. I think it would be a winner if you buy it.

Thanks to Mark, my best friend, for listing this bike for me. Hate to sell it but I just have to many other projects at this time and no time to enjoy this fine bike.

Sorry you did not get it, Mark.

Sorry you did not get it, Mark.

Thanks Carl! I did get to spend some quality time on it though. I saw the new Speed Twin at the dealer. Very nice bike. Still wasn't the same as the Thruxton though (JMO).

No doubt the Thruxton is a great looking bike. Your bike will come alomg - keep looking.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom