Fuel regulator question 1999 Tiger

Bsaa10bill

Riding for 34 Years
Local time
Today, 14:37
My Ride
1999 triumph Tiger
I recently bought this 1999 Tiger and am going over it to return it to the road. While trying to access the coolant cap to check and replace the coolant I noticed that the fuel regulator is not connected to a vacuum hose. After I took the tank off there were no obvious vacuum lines laying about, so I hope that someone on this forum can explain where the vacuum line originates so I can hook it up. I also found an electrical plug on the left side that wasn't plugged into anything, it's a six wired female plug that comes out of the loom right below the big bar for the fuel injection. I will add pictures once they're available. Thanks

Bsaa10bill

Riding for 34 Years
Local time
Today, 14:37
My Ride
1999 triumph Tiger
I recently bought this 1999 Tiger and am going over it to return it to the road. While trying to access the coolant cap to check and replace the coolant I noticed that the fuel regulator is not connected to a vacuum hose. After I took the tank off there were no obvious vacuum lines laying about, so I hope that someone on this forum can explain where the vacuum line originates so I can hook it up. I also found an electrical plug on the left side that wasn't plugged into anything, it's a six wired female plug that comes out of the loom right below the big bar for the fuel injection. I will add pictures once they're available. Thanks
I found the answer on other forum. Thanks anyway!

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Top Bottom