Great Tool Bag!

Copperhead

Local time
Today, 04:37
First Name
Cliff
My Ride
2017 Triumph T100
I came across a video on this tool bag and ordered one. Here is the video link which has a link to the bag on the YouTube site.. This guy makes great videos. Maybe a little long winded but still great reviews on various products for our Triumph bikes.

I got one for my new T100 at...

Burly Voyager Tool Roll | 10% ($7.49) Off! - RevZilla

An interesting product.

that looks quite a nice peace of kit if you ride the more retro style bike .

We Ride Triumphs---- what do you need tools for ???? These arent HARLEYS!!! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAH ;)

ROFLMAO:party1::y21::y21::y38:

Well Red Sonja is being a bitch at the minute and ive not been able to get her running right for weeks tried everything and she's just not having it !!!... just missing and popping on tickover and just bogging down on quick throttle openings ..... im starting to pull my hair out now FACE

Have you checked the vacuum lines .....tiny dry cracks in the vacuum lines can cause this.....GiGi pulled that on me a year or so ago .......don't take much ......and it throws the computer off and blamo....no go.
Bitch to get to under the tank ...if you use a saw horse you can pull the tank and set it BESIDE the bike .....still connect for testing attempts....once you replace the lines I think I spent 6.00 for the new lines (rubber hose from Auto parts store) and all was well

Cheers keys !.... i will give that a go today as its in the shed with everything of at the minute anyway so i'll have a look at them , ive just serviced her as well new plugs , K&N filter , oil + filter change , so i may check ive not got a duff plug as well .

Honestly -- -I had 1 that was so dry rotted it disintegrated in my hands -- the OTHERS looked fine--- but I figured--- while I am here I will do em all---

IT too baffled me for a few weeks--- start fine --- sputter pop sputter pop die (repeat ---repeat) --- was about to load her up and take her to the 100.00 an hour Triumph Sanctioned repair shop when I decided to ry tinker (what could it hurt)
Well I was happily surprised when 6.00 and some tinkering FIXED IT. ;)

I do like that tool bag. Nicely done I believe.
I agreed Keys, not needed for my bike, but to assist 'other' brand riders when they are in distress.;)

I am just an old coot who like the comfort of knowing that I have a basic tool set with me. Lot's of life experiences that instilled that in me. And living and riding mostly in rural areas, having a small tire / tube repair kit as part of that provides more comfort also.

I agree Copperhead....TBTH the right side saddle bag of the Tiger (the smaller one do to the exhaust pitp cutting through it) is basically a rolling garage--- tire tools-- tools--duct tape-- oil--- tire repair kits--- rum--- first aid kit--weapons---ammo-- --- you never know what ya might need or when

You have to have duck tape if nothing else!

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom