HEEELP!!!

Marks

Local time
Today, 16:47
First Name
Mark
My Ride
Triumph America 2014
Im trying to buy a mudgaurd extender for my 14 America and British companies either want the deeds to my first born son plus money or just dont ship to SA. Any help would be greatly recieved.

Im trying to buy a mudgaurd extender for my 14 America and British companies either want the deeds to my first born son plus money or just dont ship to SA. Any help would be greatly recieved.
The fender extension that came on mine is I think? a home made one. Wouldn’t be hard to do. It’s made from a “thick“ inner tube type material and held on with three screws. Works great and I think looks good. Would certainly be a cheaper option.E6AD93FD-1A76-4E4E-BEAD-F716979B0FE3.jpeg

Have you tried these guys as they in Australia

Thanks for replying Dave. Checked it out and of course every brand but triumph. Always my luck. Phil, thanks for taking the time to add a photo. I purchased some rubber the other day as a "just in case" Looks like I will have to do the same. What is it with all manufacturers these days. How much would it cost to extend it and help keep our bikes cleaner. Standard set up threw sh*t up all over me and the bike once we hit wet roads. Like centre stands "who, exactly, said we wanted them as an aftermarket product"

Thanks for replying Dave. Checked it out and of course every brand but triumph. Always my luck. Phil, thanks for taking the time to add a photo. I purchased some rubber the other day as a "just in case" Looks like I will have to do the same. What is it with all manufacturers these days. How much would it cost to extend it and help keep our bikes cleaner. Standard set up threw sh*t up all over me and the bike once we hit wet roads. Like centre stands "who, exactly, said we wanted them as an aftermarket product"
What a shame as I did notice another Triumph model that they had so with all the other ones I thought they should have it.

What a shame as I did notice another Triumph model that they had so with all the other ones I thought they should have it.
Hey how did you make out?? I’m thinking of making same kind of “mud flap”. All extensions that I looked at were out of stock or way overpriced and on back order! I just want to keep front cleaner on wet roads. Please post some pics of your solution.
Thanks RD

Too late for me I saw this triumph america front fender extension: Search Result | eBay I ordered one from Pyramid plastics in England (through an Australian agent) who probably ordered it from there as it took 8 weeks to finally get to me. Then using JB Weld product called plasti weld (a two part epoxy) to glue it . so far, so good. I have ridden in the wet and it is worth its weight in gold.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom