How Much Is My Bike Lowered?

s.ga.rider

Local time
Today, 02:14
My Ride
2012 Bonneville, Super Tenere, 690 Enduro
Apparently my bike was lowered by the previous owner. Can anyone tell me how much this link lowers the bike in its current setting. I was wanting to raise it back to stock height is it isnt too much trouble.

Attachments

• 20211124_120146.jpg
    20211124_120146.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20211124_120151.jpg
    20211124_120151.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 8
All you need to do is find out the standard seat hight then mesure your seat hight now , that should tell you the differance .
I see they have fitted adjustable links so you should be able to get it back to standard hight without to much trouble .

Apparently my bike was lowered by the previous owner. Can anyone tell me how much this link lowers the bike in its current setting. I was wanting to raise it back to stock height is it isnt too much trouble.
Don't forget that in the process of lowering the bike, the previous owner most likely adjusted the front forks and probably had to either modify the side stand and center stand or install new ones.

These links are adjustable made by a company called Soupsys just make sure you adjust both to the length before they are set at their lowest setting at the moment by looking at the photos

These links are adjustable made by a company called Soupsys just make sure you adjust both to the length before they are set at their lowest setting at the moment by looking at the photos
Take a measurement from a fixed point and check as you adjust them to raise the bike

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom