Premium Member
Local time
Yesterday, 21:28
First Name
Gary
My Ride
2023 Rocket 3GT
Riding Since
I have my Vanderhall up for sale, need to be back on two wheels. I do not need a long distance cruiser (HD) again, seems the Street Twin will fit my needs very well. If so this will be my 6th Triumph since 1999.

MAY be,,,,LOL

Don't want all the extra "goodies" on the T120?
Cruise, dual front discs, more power, 6 speed, etc.

Don't want all the extra "goodies" on the T120?
Cruise, dual front discs, more power, 6 speed, etc.
No sir, I just need an around town ride. No more Iron Butts for this old guy, 250 a day max.

If anything this forum has shown me that age is no limit. Plenty of, let’s say, well experienced riders here. LoL. Gives me hope. Welcome!

A disc in my neck was causing my arms and hands to not respond normally. I almost dropped my Harley twice so I went with a three-wheeler. After some PT I think I am okay to ride again. Love my Vanderhall but it is not "riding".

A disc in my neck was causing my arms and hands to not respond normally. I almost dropped my Harley twice so I went with a three-wheeler. After some PT I think I am okay to ride again. Love my Vanderhall but it is not "riding".
I have spinal stenosis which cause me to loose strength on one side and go numb. I was very hesitant about riding, but with exercise and therapy most of my issues have gone away. I’m pretty good now.

Okay guys, I made a deal. I trade in my Vanderhall Wednesday and bring a 2022 Street Twin home. Matt Storm Grey, heated grips, knee pads, rear rack, dark smoke fly-screen. $12,429 out the door.

Okay guys, I made a deal. I trade in my Vanderhall Wednesday and bring a 2022 Street Twin home. Matt Storm Grey, heated grips, knee pads, rear rack, dark smoke fly-screen. $12,429 out the door.
Sounds like a good bike, and a good trade.

The Vanderhall was fun, very exciting to drive but I am a biker at heart. Going to be fun to be back on Triumph, will be my 6th Triumph since 1999.

That Street Twin is really a nice bike and would be on my list if I were thinking of a new bike, hope it works out for you.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom