1.I moved my blue ground pad to the front of the rear bag to lean against. It works. A fully adjustable lower lumbar support. Without that, my long distance days would have to come to an end.Wow, that looks great! A few questions for you, please ---
(1) Is that rear bag close enough to you that you can lean back into it, to provide a little lower back support?
(2) And I'm interested in your 1-1/2" risers --- do you recall where you got them?
(3) Your 'electrical outlet' for heated gear -- is that a pigtail connection somewhere? I'm hoping you'll say, "Why no, SarahP, I have a 6-outlet 110 VAC power strip wired in on the side of the bike." And yeah, I'm only half-kidding here!!!
Wow, Hotshoe, you are the modding guru! All of your mods and tweaks sound perfect for your needs.1.I moved my blue ground pad to the front of the rear bag to lean against. It works. A fully adjustable lower lumbar support. Without that, my long distance days would have to come to an end.
2. I had the risers made. They're from round stock with a hole through them to accomodate a 10mm bolt. Then replace the stock bolts with ones 1 1/2" longer. I use a Triumph Scrambler clutch cable. (about an inch longer) The brake line is the hard part. I cut my hard line way short then added a fitting to it and flaired the hard tubing. I connected a custom made braided brake line to my hard line.
3. About the power connector...I installed a female recepticle in the left side cover. (The plastic one) I hang my controller on my tank bag and it works well.