Looking To Possibly Trade My 1978 T140

Thundertaker

Local time
Today, 03:40
My Ride
1978 T140 Bonneville
I have passed my 80th birthday and it is becoming harder to kick start my Triumph and was wondering if there is anyone interested in trading an electric start Bonneville for mine. I am located in central Florida.thumbnail_IMG_3169.jpgthumbnail_IMG_3171.jpg

Cash offer, what would you take?

I have passed my 80th birthday and it is becoming harder to kick start my Triumph and was wondering if there is anyone interested in trading an electric start Bonneville for mine. I am located in central Florida.View attachment 51704View attachment 51705
Keep that beautiful classic like another said. There is also a kick starter assist called kick magic. Kickmagicstarter.com
It uses a compact co2 bottle and cylinder to kick the engine over. Kit is very discrete and looks to operate very simple. Designed to prevent a kick back and also designed to kick with very little effort.
Good luck old timer, and keep that classic.

Keep that beautiful classic like another said. There is also a kick starter assist called kick magic. Kickmagicstarter.com
It uses a compact co2 bottle and cylinder to kick the engine over. Kit is very discrete and looks to operate very simple. Designed to prevent a kick back and also designed to kick with very little effort.
Good luck old timer, and keep that classic.
I will check it out. I did not know something like that was available.

Hope these options work for you. I think they look promising. It would be a shame to part with a trusted companion like your Triumph. Keep riding and keep that Triumph!

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom