Premium Member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:49
First Name
Stephen
My Ride
1995 Triumph Thunderbird 900, "Maureen O'Hara"
Riding Since

Click the picture to go to the web page to learn more.

I have heard about these guys and I believe they do great work in the communities.

I, too, am familiar with them and like what they do. I am a long time member of the Patriot Guard Riders, as are several members here. PGR is NOT an MC; it is an association of folks who support our military, LEO's, and first responders.

I never heard of these fellows.
They may do good work, but their choice of skull and cross bones seems poorly thought out for a benevolent group.

Rocky, for some reason the skull and cross bones seems to be a choice for many MC's and for many riders who do not belong to an MC. I see a lot of inked skulls and cross bones. I feel the same as you about it.

Rocky, for some reason the skull and cross bones seems to be a choice for many MC's and for many riders who do not belong to an MC. I see a lot of inked skulls and cross bones. I feel the same as you about it.
Well, it's not a symbol that immediately brings to mind soft and fuzzy. Just the opposite I would think.
You immediately think of pirates and they weren't somebody you brought home to meet mother.
No skin off my nose so I really could care less. Just an observation.

I fully agree with you. It is part of the "outlaw biker" thing.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom