Administrator
Local time
Today, 12:02
First Name
Dave
My Ride
Speedmaster
Riding Since
Finding programs on motorcycles on TV can at times be a few and far between. So the other day I was playing around on my Smart TV and found the Plex apps so I installed it. I am sure this should be the same internationally so I thought I would post it here.

The apps has live TV channels and well as movies and TV shows that you can watch similar to Netflix and Amazon Prime. So while browsing through the TV channels I came across a motorcycle dedicated channel. At the time they had racing I suppose from the late 60's and the start of the races they showed was the good old BSA Golden Star. It really was a treat to watch these old bikes racing. Today when I watched they had racing from around the 70's with the Jap bikes in the lead.

You also able to load this apps on your phone or tablet so it might be worth checking out and it is free :giggle:

This is the link to their webpage if anyone wants to check it out.

I took a photo of that TV channel and this is the one I am talking about. I se you can also play this on your computer.

Plex.jpg

Dave M thanks for letting us know about that app. I never knew it existed. I downloaded it on my Fire Stick and under Live TV you can find motorcycle related programs on Chopper Town channel.

Dave M thanks for letting us know about that app. I never knew it existed. I downloaded it on my Fire Stick and under Live TV you can find motorcycle related programs on Chopper Town channel.
There some really nice shows on that channel.

I have just been watching this one and they had some stunning Triumph build that they showcased.

Thanks for the tip. Added it to my Roku so I can watch it on any TV in the house. Hard to find good "gearhead" programs. ...J.D.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom