Mount For BMW Nav V GPS

Bubblehead

Local time
Today, 14:08
First Name
Karl
My Ride
BMW R1200RT, Triumph Tiger 800 XRX (Low)
I want to take my BMW NAV V GPS and mount it on my Tiger using a RAM ball mount, but I cannot find a mount to hold the GPS that will hookup to a ball mount.
I don't need or want a powered mount, just one that will hold the NAV V securely. I have the cradle that is used in a car, but no way to connect it to a RAM ball. I want to use my NAV V as it has a lot of routes loaded in it already.
Any suggestions?

I want to take my BMW NAV V GPS and mount it on my Tiger using a RAM ball mount, but I cannot find a mount to hold the GPS that will hookup to a ball mount.
I don't need or want a powered mount, just one that will hold the NAV V securely. I have the cradle that is used in a car, but no way to connect it to a RAM ball. I want to use my NAV V as it has a lot of routes loaded in it already.
Any suggestions?
Does this link help? RAM® Form-Fit Cradle for Garmin BMW Navigator, StreetPilot + More

Thanks but that cradle won't fit the BMW Nav which is a Garmin 600 or 660. However, I found a handle bar mount on Amazon that will hold the cradle used in the car:

Arkon Bike or Motorcycle Handlebar Mount for Garmin nuvi 40 50 200 2013 24x5 25x5 GPS, Standard Packaging​

The car cradle only works with a cigarette lighter plug so I will have to rewire to a DIN plug or hard wire.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom