Staff
Local time
Today, 07:42
First Name
Carl
My Ride
2020 Bonneville T120 Black
Riding Since
This is open to all riders, You do not have to be a member of the Motorcycl Sport Touring Association (MSTA) to participate. If any of the TT family is attendoing Bike Week, please feel free to join us for this lunch. The 1884 Resturant is a reall cool place to eat,
On Thursday, March 14th, please join us for FL MSTA’s Bike Week Lunch – our opportunity to host and welcome out-of-state MSTA’ers who are in town to thaw out and get their riding season kicked off. It will be held once again at the 1884 Restaurant and Bar, 12 E Magnolia Ave in the small town of Eustis – about an hour west of Daytona. We’ll gather in front on Magnolia Ave. Seating begins at 11:30.

This fabulous place can accommodate a large crowd. Plenty of parking is available. There’s limited street-side in front (which was adequate last year). There’s also a shared parking lot behind the restaurant, best accessed heading west on E Orange. And there’s a 2-level Public Parking garage on the eastbound side of E Orange (Sr44) – the street immediately behind the restaurant. Access the garage on its south side from S Eustis Street. Please note that the open lot behind the garage is for permitted employee parking only.
43622]

Wow, what a great looking place TUP TUP

Carl, nice place, can't make this year, are you staying for the week or a few days? I haven't been to Bike Week in a few years, main street on Sat. night was always one of my favorites!

Carl, nice place, can't make this year, are you staying for the week or a few days? I haven't been to Bike Week in a few years, main street on Sat. night was always one of my favorites!
Daytona Beach is only an hours ride from my house and the restaurant in Eustis is only 36 miles, a 50 minute ride, from my house. I live just north of Orlando in the Orlando metro area. The Ace Cafe in Orlando is a 15 minute ride.

A GOOD location!!!

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom