Mustang Seats Two-piece Studded Seat - 76015

army_eod

Local time
Today, 00:46
My Ride
Triumph America and Ducati MTS
Just ordered from Dennis Kirk. Seat should put me a bit further back and higher. That is what I want. Stock seat for my 2016 America is not the best.
Anybody else running this seat??

With me not having an America, I can't answer your question. However, I will be looking forward to seeing and hearing about yours.

The new Mustang Seat is great. It is an inch or so taller and provides a back support which is great.

Had a Mustang seat on a previous bike. It was awsome.

I have a Mustang on one of my bikes, its great.

I have mustang seat on my shadow VLX, a corbin on the TA, and a sargent on my kaw versys. Of these three brands, the mustang tops all. I can ride all day on the mustang...wish I had one on the TA.

Just ordered from Dennis Kirk. Seat should put me a bit further back and higher. That is what I want. Stock seat for my 2016 America is not the best.

I have amustang seat , best thing I have done 2 my america

I realise this is an old thread, but does anyone have a photo/photos of any custom seats on there America/Speedmaster. Would like a custom seat with a backrest on my America but would like to see how it looks before ordering.

That's what I have on my Speedmaster. Gave the pillion seat to a friend. I really like it. Mine seats me a bit lower but that's why I bought it.

After a Mustang dual seat for my 2006 Speedmaster. Long wait & very expensive here in Australia. I keep looking for one here a little better price.

Just bought a Triumph comfort dual seat for my 06 Speedmaster after looking for a long time for an affordable Mustang or similar. Also luckily found an original sissy bar & rack. I have the seat & just fitted it. Passenger seat is very soft & a little narrower than I expected . Sissybar & rack is for my lady who feels very insecure without one. Looks different but I want her to be happy on the back. Did the same on a Harley I had & she loved it. Will let you know what she thinks when I get & fit rack & she tests it. Like the look of the original seat better but just not practical.

From the Mustang site directly. . .

Attachments

• 23673_1350x900_RGB_72DPI.jpg.jpg
    23673_1350x900_RGB_72DPI.jpg.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 8
I had a Mustang on a HD, great seat.

I had my America for about 35 seconds after I got it home before I looked for a new seat. The stock seat was far too soft and low... sit on it for 15 minutes and it takes 30 to get the thing out your crack.
I went with saddlemen... I have had two Corbin. one good one bad. and a custom I did myself with an eBay cover and a gel insert... it was good.

this saddlemen is gel and firm foam and I couldn't be happier with it.

-68142542303__F04E4ADF-B61A-4C66-B216-BA8B26E651B0.jpeg

tempImageCnu44d.jpg

Looks great "Name etc.."

I wish freight was not so much to get a seat here. Unfortunately, small population sometimes has it's drawbacks. It looks really comfy.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom