MotoMarc

Riding for 21 Years
Local time
Yesterday, 22:57
First Name
Marc
My Ride
Speed Triple
Hi All, I’m new to Triumph Talk. I’ve been to another Triumph forum but they’ve been having a lot of technical issues.

No matter, my name is Marc and I bought a 2014 Speed Triple less than two years ago. I’ve only had sport bikes before but felt need to have a sport-standard/naked sport bike. I’ve been riding for over 20 years and enjoy the more upright position of the bike but getting more use to the seating position that keeps you kind of locked in. I’m also use to quiet bikes with standard pipes but this when came with the low boy Arrow exhaust that the first owner must have had put on as a option when he first bought it. It does have a nice rumble. Luckily when I bought it had new tires and battery I’ve changed all the fluids and have put new front brake pads. Have to admit I’m surprised of how long it takes to get parts from England. I’m use to Japanese sport bikes that parts are easily accessible.

Enough rambling from me, I look forward to look through related forum sections on this site.

-Marc

DaveM

Rock & Roll
Riding for 45 Years
Administrator
Local time
Today, 04:57
First Name
Dave
My Ride
Speedmaster
Hey Marc , welcome to the forum. If you have any issue here on the technical side of the forum please let us know, or if you just need to know how to do anything shout out as well BBEER

Rocky

Still Rocking
Riding for 27 Years
Administrator
Staff
Local time
Yesterday, 23:57
First Name
Rocky
My Ride
2006 T100 Bonneville
Hello and welcome to TT from up here in the northeast BBEER
You shouldn't have to get parts from England. There are good Triumph suppliers in the U.S. that I have used and I'm in Canada
Enjoy your bike and shout out if you need any leads on parts.
The ST is a very solid bike and once set up and ready to go, should give years of good service.
My 2006 Bonneville still runs like the day I took delivery.

triumph david

Riding for 59 Years
Staff
Local time
Yesterday, 21:57
First Name
david
My Ride
1976 t140 Triumph, 2006 Road King, 1982 Honda CB 900 C, 1973 Yamaha 360 Enduro, 1972 Corbin
Marc, WELCOME TO TT from Mississippi, glad to have you with us.

Greyfell

Proud Nerd
Riding for 2 Years
Local time
Yesterday, 19:57
First Name
Stephen
My Ride
2008 Triumph Bonneville T100 Ann-Margret
:five: Marc, welcome, from Northern California, where we did not feel the quakes the last few days.

CarlS

Big Kahuna
Riding for 61 Years
Staff
Local time
Yesterday, 22:57
First Name
Carl
My Ride
12 Tiger 800 XC
Marc, welcome to TT from the Sunshine State. My son has a Speed Triple and he loves it. I have ridden it in the North Carolina mountains, and it is a great ride. The engines are nearly bullet proof. Enjoy that ride,

Qship

Smile, you're on camera. Somewhere.
Riding for 38 Years
Staff
Local time
Yesterday, 23:57
First Name
Steve
My Ride
'17 Tiger Explorer XRT
Welcome to TT from New Brunswick, Canada.
Glad you're enjoying the Speed Triple.
Love the Triumph triple sound.

Top Bottom