On order

Adrian

Local time
Today, 08:02
My Ride
2012 Speed Triple R
Just ordered a few goodies for my S3R

This HAS to be the most beautiful exhaust I've seen so far, so one is on it's way to me!
HP_Corse_exhaust1.jpg

Valter Moto adjustable rearsets - decided on the black
VM-type2.5-a.jpg

R&G tail tidy - already fitted R&G sliders, crash protectors and radiator & oil cooler guards. Quality stuff.
r&g tail tidy.jpg

Looking forward to opening the boxes, will feel like Christmas!

Toooooooooooo sexy!!!
TUP

Very nice that pipe has great lines on the bike

I like, I like

:y154: good lookin kit!

You have excellent tastes! That kit looks really good. I like the exhaust. TUP

That looks REALLY nice. TUP

Thanks Guys!

The tail tidy arrived yesterday and was fitted immediately. I really like the R&G stuff - high quality, good instructions, and easy to install.

tail tidy 1.jpg

Still using the OEM indicators but they now look a little out of place ... smaller LED indicators next??

tail tidy 5.jpg

Yep, the exhausts are not symmetrical, the RH can is an inch higher. But they'll disappear when the HP Corse pipe arrives, can't wait for that!

The bike is resting on an Abba stand, also a nice piece of kit.

What will you be doing about the tank now

Looking mighty fine!

COOL stuff. I love those shotgun barrels pointing to the rear like on my CB900F TUP

Sweet lookin back end there Adrian......uhm that didn't really come out right, well you know what I mean :y2:
On another note....is that your garage? With those lovely tiled floors??????

Hey Key, not my garage but the spare bedroom I was using at the time. Much water has passed under the bridge and it doesn't look like I'll be returning to the Middle East.

Finally got the time to fit the HP Corse exhaust and boy, does it sound SWEET!!

IMG_0640.jpg

Most guys who fit after-market cans usually remove the rear foot pegs, but there's a chance that she-who-must-be-obeyed will jump on the back so I'd better be ready for that. Still need to fit the rear sets but that's for another day.

Attachments

• IMG_0644.jpg
    IMG_0644.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 22
FREAKIN SWEET!HAPPY

Very,very nice!

That pipe sure does look nice

Great exhaust!

Did you import it yourself?

I've read that it's difficult to get the right tune for a Triumph 1050 to suit that exhaust- any problems?

That pipe looks kinda like what you see on a MotoGP bike. TUP

The HP Corse ss cans are made by hydroforming, i.e. no welds and this gives a very thinwall ultra-lightweight design. Exactly the way an exhaust can/silencer should be made IMO.

Thanks for the nice comments!

I've only done about 20kms since installing it and the performance feels very similar to that with the OEM exhaust, so at this point I'm not sure that it needs another tune. Some guys on the other Triumph forum who have fitted the HP Corse have gone for the Arrow low mount tune but for me, the jury's still out. I'll keep researching though.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom