Please Help! No Power!

Knowlyfe

Local time
Today, 09:40
First Name
Dustin
My Ride
2010 Triumph Daytona 675 SE
I've just come back from deployment to find my 2010 Daytona 675 SE with no power. initially i thought battery, so i pulled it off and started charging it.. still nothing, so i took it to autozone and they said it just still needed charging, i went ahead and just replaced it. i came home and put the battery in and still to no avail. the only power i can see is to my brake light. Any help would be much appreciated. I'm desperate to get out and ride again!

It sounds like your alarm system or anty thieft is playing up ! .... some times after sitting for long periods of time my tiger is dead even when the battery is fully charged , the lights work but no ignition lights and wont start .
i just set and reset the alarm a few times or turn the ignition on and off a few times and that seems to do the trick !

so i solved the no power issue, it was a bad relay connection, however, new problem, it initially started for a few seconds and then bogged out. now i cant get it to crank at all. i think i can hear the fuel pump clicking not like the usual priming sound. again, i THINK its the fuel pump not sure, just hoping someone has seen this issue before and maybe knows where to start looking.

I think you found the problem !.... it sounds like you need to change some relays .

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom