DonTZ125

Local time
Today, 02:16
First Name
Don
My Ride
Leather office chair
TZ125 long since sold (sob)
Did you know the Daytona 675 and later models of Street Triples are factory-ready to use a Quick Shifter? All that's needed is the sensor and a replacement shift rod! In association with Shifting ContRoll, TTR Ignition Systems is pleased to offer these items at a fraction of the cost of Triumph OEM components. For the serious racer, a bolt-on / plug-in kit allows reverse (GP) shift with no cutting or fabrication. Earlier models can be fitted with a stand-alone QS controller, for sure, smooth full-throttle clutchless upshifts.

Every race is a matter of fractions of a second, and the very start of the race is the best time to make time. A launch controller prevents over-revving while feathering the clutch at full throttle, ensuring the best launch to start your race at the head of the pack!

Not all racers use the very latest in equipment, and older models can be upgraded with a later ignition box, often one with a higher red line allowing for more power at the top end. If the donor bike's red line is TOO high, your hard word and effort can come to a bitter end as valves and con rods try to escape the confines of the crankcase! An add-on rev limiter is easy to install, and is cheap insurance compared to the price of a new engine!

The Rev Limiter / Launch Controller are the same item configured slightly differently; the rev limiter works automatically, while the launch controller acts when a button or other switch is pushed. This item can be set up as a general Speed Switch activating at the set RPM, operating a Shift Light or other indicator or accessory.

All pricing is in US Dollars. Allow 3-5 weeks for delivery. Basic shipping is $15; an order can have mulitple items for the same cost - until the post office starts charging me more.

Triumph Daytona 675 / Street Triple 765 Quick Shift Kit - $150
Reverse (GP) Shift kit (includes sensor, special shift rod, and shift pedal) - $250

Quick Shift Controller - $75
Rev Limiter / Launch Controller - $75
Quick Shift / Rev Limiter Combo - $125
Dual Rev Limiter / Launch Controller - $125

Shift Sensor (Push or Pull) - $125
Shift Rod (50mm-170mm) - $10-$30

Thumb Button for Launch Control - $25
Shift Light - $25

Don MacPhail
TTR Ignition Systems
North American Dealer for Shifting ContRoll

Sounds like good stuff. Won't work on my T'bird though.;)
Seriously, I don't require anything like that, but good to know it's out there for those that do want one.
Good luck with your sales.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom