Steering Damper

brodatx

Local time
Today, 01:07
First Name
Bill
My Ride
2021 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro
Hello all, I'm a new member of the Triumph family with my Tiger 900 Rally Pro. Fine bike! Does anybody know of a steering damper that fits this bike? When going thru creeks and streams, it would be nice to take some of the rock wobble out. Thanks.

Could that already be included in one of the driving/riding modes of the computer on the bike?

Could that already be included in one of the driving/riding modes of the computer on the bike?
That would be cool! I’ll look into it, but don’t have high hopes. Lots of good traction and braking settings.

Welcome to TT.
I do not recall ever hearing of anyone installing a steering damper on a Tiger.
I am sure there are aftermarket solutions, but yet to hear of one for a Tiger. Yet.

Welcome to TT.
I do not recall ever hearing of anyone installing a steering damper on a Tiger.
I am sure there are aftermarket solutions, but yet to hear of one for a Tiger. Yet.
Hello all, I'm a new member of the Triumph family with my Tiger 900 Rally Pro. Fine bike! Does anybody know of a steering damper that fits this bike? When going thru creeks and streams, it would be nice to take some of the rock wobble out. Thanks.
Not sure how that one would work out ? The rock wobble may be a necessary evil involved in keeping the bike upright . If you try it and get wet let us know.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom