TEC Derestrictor

fxdgr65

Riding for 7 Years
Local time
Today, 16:14
My Ride
2016 Street Twin
Has anyone here installed the TEC derestrictor cam shaft on their Street Twin? If so, what are your thoughts? Also, did you have to open up the air flow considerably, maybe by adding the Free Spirits high flow air intake kit?

Snakesfield

Riding for 45 Years
Local time
Today, 15:14
First Name
Rick
My Ride
2018 Triumph Bobber
Has anyone here installed the TEC derestrictor cam shaft on their Street Twin? If so, what are your thoughts? Also, did you have to open up the air flow considerably, maybe by adding the Free Spirits high flow air intake kit?
There was a thread a while back, by someone who did the TEC cam change and their review's were pretty impressive.

fxdgr65

Riding for 7 Years
Local time
Today, 16:14
My Ride
2016 Street Twin
There was a thread a while back, by someone who did the TEC cam change and their review's were pretty impressive.
Thanks Snakesfield. When I search for that thread nothing comes up. Any way you can point me towards it?

Greyfell

Proud Nerd
Riding for 2 Years
Local time
First Name
Stephen
My Ride
2008 Triumph Bonneville T100 Ann-Margret
I see. If you have the time, then, search the forums for "camshafts" and see if one of the results has the info you want. If they don't, go back to the thread above, and ask for a review.

Snakesfield

Riding for 45 Years
Local time
First Name
Rick
My Ride
2018 Triumph Bobber
Here is the thread: The New TEC Cam.
Greyfell and Rocky are both great folks, with lot's of knowledge and experience too. But then again, everybody on this site, are all great folks, with quit a bit of knowledge and I've learned a lot from these kind folks. With lots of great info, to share. All of these folks, know what they're talking about too. Being on this site, is like being in a treasure trove of great knowledge, with great people. That are like family.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Top Bottom