triumph david

Riding for 61 Years
Staff
Local time
Today, 05:25
First Name
david
My Ride
1976 t140 Triumph, 2006 Road King, 1982 Honda CB 900 C, 1973 Yamaha 360 Enduro, 1972 Corbin
(y), I like that, had a BMW one time and liked it also!

DaveM

Rock & Roll
Riding for 47 Years
Administrator
Local time
Today, 12:25
First Name
Dave
My Ride
Speedmaster
SPRING SALE | Save across range of classic motorcycle magazines!

import-from-BTP-1-150x150.jpg

import-from-BTP-1.jpg

We have a host of amazing subscription offers across our huge range of classic motorcycle magazines this Spring!

Delivered straight to your door in no time, all you need to do is sit back, relax and read your favourite magazine!

Explore buying, selling, riding and restoring the UK’s best ever motorcycles with Classic Bike Guide magazine. Grab six issues for £22, or read them on all your devices with our digital deal for £15.99.

Keep up with the latest news, reviews and archive images from the golden age of motorcycling with The Classic MotorCycle magazine. Visit Classic Magazines and get hold of six issues for £22 or £15.99 if you go digital!

Or why not explore maintaining, restoring and rebuilding modern-classics of motorcycling for just £24 for six issues with Classic Motorcycle Mechanics!

Flick through Classic Racer magazine, celebrating the greatest racers and racing motorcycles in history. Grab six issues for only £25, or £15.99 if you go digital.

If you’re all about buying, running and riding real classic motorcycles, then grab six issues of RealClassic magazine for just £19, or £13.99 if you go digital.

Classic Magazines also offers the autojumble in your armchair, the home of classic bike news, reviews and classifieds, Old Bike Mart. Get 12 issues for £18, or £12.99 if you go digital.

To take advantage of the fantastic Spring savings, visit the Classic Magazines website and subscribe now!

Be quick, these offers expire on May 7, 2021!

DaveM

Rock & Roll
Riding for 47 Years
Administrator
Local time
First Name
Dave
My Ride
Speedmaster
Win lunch at Stafford with TT legend Phillip McCallen!

Phillip McCallen

WIN-LUNCH-PHILLIP.jpg

Picture the scene…you spend the day surrounding yourself in classic bike heaven, and then you’re treated to a free lunch with your mate. Oh, and your hero Phillip McCallen is there to join you too! Winner!

We’re giving away a free lunch experience with TT road racing legend Phillip McCallen for you and a mate at our Stafford Classic MotorCycle Show this July. You’ll be whisked away to the VIP area and treated to a delicious lunch. You’ll be able to put your feet up, chat to Phillip and have your photo taken with the man himself too!

How do I enter?​

To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is enter your details below. You’ll need a ticket for the Saturday of the event, which you can buy here.

The closing date for the competition is June 21. The winner will be selected at random and contacted shortly after the closing date to discuss dietary requirements and finer details.

Terms and conditions apply. There are no cash alternatives available. Good luck!

DaveM

Rock & Roll
Riding for 47 Years
Administrator
Local time
First Name
Dave
My Ride
Speedmaster
Win lunch at Stafford with 12 times World Champion Dougie Lampkin

Dougie Lampkin

win-lunch-dougie.jpg

Picture the scene…you spend the day surrounding yourself in classic bike heaven, and then you’re treated to a free lunch with your mate. Oh, and your hero Dougie Lampkin is there to join you too! Winner!

We’re giving away a free lunch experience with twelve times world champion Dougie Lampkin for you and a mate at our Stafford Classic MotorCycle Show this July. You’ll be whisked away to the VIP area and treated to a delicious lunch.

You’ll be able to put your feet up, chat to Dougie and have your photo taken with the man himself too!

How can I enter?​

Sound like a good day? Here’s how you can enter:

To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is enter your details below. You’ll need a ticket for the Saturday of the event, which you can buy here.

The closing date for the competition is June 21. The winner will be selected at random and contacted shortly after the closing date to discuss dietary requirements and finer details.

Terms and conditions apply. There are no cash alternatives available. Good luck!

DaveM

Rock & Roll
Riding for 47 Years
Administrator
Local time
First Name
Dave
My Ride
Speedmaster
PREVIEW: June issue of The Classic MotorCycle magazine

import-from-BTP-150x150.jpg

import-from-BTP.jpg

The June edition of The Classic MotorCycle magazine offers a lavishly illustrated celebration of legendary machines, riders and races, and news, reviews and rare period images from the golden age of motorcycling.

Drawing on an archive stretching back to 1903, The Classic MotorCycle magazine provides an unparalleled insight into more than a century of motorcycle design, development, riding, racing and much more. This month’s issue includes:

Matchless G12 CSR

The 650cc CSR models from Matchless and AJS could’ve been the firm’s finest hour, though after a promising start, they simply added to the beleaguered business’s woes.

Spring into action

Lockdown had ended, the sun was shining, and we’d moved onto British summer time… It was the ideal moment to fuel up two favourite old motorcycles and head for the coast.

Rochdale’s racer

TT racer, motorcycle dealer, Home Guard sergeant and man of mystery – the life of Ben Drinkwater is as varied as it is mysterious.

A subscription means you can enjoy all of this, plus plenty of other benefits such as making a major saving on the cover price and FREE postage.

It’s quick and easy to sign up and, whether you do it online or over the phone, our team is ready and waiting to get your new deal under way or extend your current package.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Top Bottom