BurgerBobber

Riding for 14 Years
Local time
Today, 00:02
First Name
sterling
My Ride
2018 bobber black
Been watching the tec page for the camshafts bbut the've been out of stock when I check back each time, i sent them an email maybe I'll get a deadline for restocking them. Anyone else already have an ETA?

SDNoon

Riding for 38 Years
Local time
Today, 06:02
First Name
Simon
My Ride
Thruxton R, Speed Triple
Been watching the tec page for the camshafts bbut the've been out of stock when I check back each time, i sent them an email maybe I'll get a deadline for restocking them. Anyone else already have an ETA?
George, sells all he can get made, I got the last one. I expect he will get more in as they seem to be good sellers

BurgerBobber

Riding for 14 Years
Local time
First Name
sterling
My Ride
2018 bobber black
George, sells all he can get made, I got the last one. I expect he will get more in as they seem to be good sellers
Lucky Dog, I've heard great things about the 900 cam and think it will be a WINNER. Looked at the Raisch camshaft but 1400$ with a tuner, filter, X pipe included and the price was just too high. Rather do a bit here and there to keep impact to my wallet down. I mean the X-pipe and filter aren't even the brand or style I'd be going with and now that Tune ECU has cracked the Bobber then the PCV isn't really a necessity anymore.
Speaking of the Tune ECU and PCV anyone sharing maps on here or does everybody keep them close to the chest?

SDNoon

Riding for 38 Years
Local time
First Name
Simon
My Ride
Thruxton R, Speed Triple
Lucky Dog, I've heard great things about the 900 cam and think it will be a WINNER. Looked at the Raisch camshaft but 1400$ with a tuner, filter, X pipe included and the price was just too high. Rather do a bit here and there to keep impact to my wallet down. I mean the X-pipe and filter aren't even the brand or style I'd be going with and now that Tune ECU has cracked the Bobber then the PCV isn't really a necessity anymore.
Speaking of the Tune ECU and PCV anyone sharing maps on here or does everybody keep them close to the chest?
That's interesting, tune ECU now does the water cooled Triumph ECU? Iv'e bought a PCv FFS

BurgerBobber

Riding for 14 Years
Local time
First Name
sterling
My Ride
2018 bobber black
Yes, I use Tune ECU on my 2012 Tiger 800 XC.
I'm all for tune ECU , freeware is the way to go! Almost any tuner will use it instead of a PCV of XV if you ask, the money you save on the unit can pretty much take care of the dyno and tuners time.

SDNoon

Riding for 38 Years
Local time
First Name
Simon
My Ride
Thruxton R, Speed Triple
I'm all for tune ECU , freeware is the way to go! Almost any tuner will use it instead of a PCV of XV if you ask, the money you save on the unit can pretty much take care of the dyno and tuners time.
Just wish I had known about it before I bought a power commander

brooke

Riding for 49 Years
Local time
Today, 02:02
First Name
Brooke
My Ride
16 thruxton r. 2011 tiger 800
Is there a Tune ecu for the Thruxton R ? And a big welcome to you Burger Bob . If you ever make it to PEI I will treat you to a Boom Burger .

SDNoon

Riding for 38 Years
Local time
First Name
Simon
My Ride
Thruxton R, Speed Triple
Is there a Tune ecu for the Thruxton R ? And a big welcome to you Burger Bob . If you ever make it to PEI I will treat you to a Boom Burger .
There is, but only doing more recent VIN numbers, not sure what the difference is, in terms of ECU, tune etc

brooke

Riding for 49 Years
Local time
Today, 02:02
First Name
Brooke
My Ride
16 thruxton r. 2011 tiger 800
Saw someone sharing maps on that other big Triumph forum but when I clicked it had been removed .

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Top Bottom