Tommy has a Triumph!

M1Tommy

Local time
Yesterday, 23:39
First Name
Tommy
My Ride
2009 Triumph Speedmaster (pending sale)
She is in the garage now! '09 Triumph Speedmaster, with a whopping 477 miles when signed the title. Her only owner bought her new, never could ride much due to some heavy matters, putted around his neighborhood occasionally and even kept her in an air conditioned room! Even the tires have zero sidewall cracking. I know there will be some ditties to address, fluids, etc. I was going to shine her up for some glamor-shots but I really wanted to share this with y'all. She is completely stock excepting addition of a battery tender lead.
I am pretty excited, yeah..... Tommy
Speedy 2.jpg

Speedy 1.jpg

That is a great find!
Enjoy

That is a great find! Enjoy

I rather agree. I have watched its listing for a good while both here and elsewhere. I was really considering a '13 FXDC but this just kept coming back to my mind. One sit on it and I was sold.
Tommy

I rather agree. I have watched its listing for a good while both here and elsewhere. I was really considering a '13 FXDC but this just kept coming back to my mind. One sit on it and I was sold.
Tommy

I recently traded my 2013 FLD in on a Vanderhall Venice Blackjack.

Congrats. That is indeed a sweet find and hope you get to enjoy for many miles.

Congrats. That is indeed a sweet find and hope you get to enjoy for many miles.

Thank you. I am really liking her.
She needs oil, tires and a chain I am pretty sure. I will read here for tire and oil recommendations... will NOT start the dreaded "oil thread" here!<grin>
Tommy

You certainly have a great find. You have every reason to be excited TUP
Tires, oil, chains, sprockets, etc., are pretty routine items for the Speedy.
Dig around in the Speedmaster, Bonneville sections and I think you'll find lots of info - but don't be afraid to ask in the open forum.
We like discussions.

A great find and a fine bike. Congrats! TUP TUP

You certainly have a great find. You have every reason to be excited TUP
Tires, oil, chains, sprockets, etc., are pretty routine items for the Speedy.
Dig around in the Speedmaster, Bonneville sections and I think you'll find lots of info - but don't be afraid to ask in the open forum.
We like discussions.

As much as I would like to ask the best oil, oil filter, tires, chain, and service manual , I will search some!
Thanks! Tommy

Great job man, I have the same model and I absolutely love it. Wish you luck and safety on your journeys.

Great job man, I have the same model and I absolutely love it. Wish you luck and safety on your journeys.

Thanks! I sold my Electra Glide a few weeks ago, and wanted a smaller fun bike again. I believe that I have one.
Tommy

Great looking bike Tommy, the best colour too, I have the 2011 model. Great fun.
Ride safe mate.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom