Traction Control - WC T-100

budbaker

Local time
Today, 01:19
First Name
Bud
My Ride
T100
The default setting is traction control - on. Does anyone here routinely ride with TC off? If so, why? Is it possible to change the default setting?

Not sure about the newer Bonnies. I know you can on the Tigers and Scramblers as they are designed for some off road use so disabling the TC and ABS is almost a necessity. It reverts back to TC and ABS on each time you shut the bike down as a safety measure. Can't see why the Bonneville line would need it unless one wanted to take it off the beaten path.
Think you would have to check with the dealer on this inquiry.

??????????????? good question!

The Thruxton R , negates the TC when put into Sport mode which enables the hot shot testers to perform many fine wheelies and sell motorcycles . But when you shut it off it defaults back to Road mode so us mortals are in default all the time and never get any practice like we used to on H 3 Kawasakis . When I got my R model you had to be stopped to engage sport mode but after my speedometer was replaced under warranty , for fogging up , sport mode would engage at speed . Go figure ?
So I suspect most Bonnies cannot delete the TC and that’s a good thing , Right !

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom