Triumph 21 bathtub

Kashif, that bike is BEAUTIFUL! You have done an excellent job; it really looks like it might be brand new.

Fantastic job :awesome: Youv'e put many many hours of hard work in and its payed off ! .... the bike is stunning .... and now you get to enjoy all your hard work :CameraSmile:

Some much time and effort, but it really paid off in the end. Fantastic job TUP TUP
Kashif is so talented and it shows in the finished product.
He has every reason to be proud.

The marriage is consumated!

Happy new year, Kashif; all the best to you and your family. Your "baby" is now probably all grown up...

K, you have done a EXCELLENT job on this registration, be proud because its beautiful!!!!!!!

You can be very proud of the work you have done ther on that beautiful Triumph.

The marriage is consumated!

Happy new year, Kashif; all the best to you and your family. Your "baby" is now probably all grown up...
Thanks dada....its done....with deadly repetitive hard works, time and money.
Happy new year to u too.

Some much time and effort, but it really paid off in the end. Fantastic job TUP TUP
Kashif is so talented and it shows in the finished product.
He has every reason to be proud.
Thanks rocky. Finally its completed with everything working

Kashif, I envy your talent, ability and patience. You did an awesome job!.

That is fantastic, kashif. Can't ride it now. Looks too good, should be in a museum.

I disagree, it should be ridden regularly!

It REALLY needs to be enjoyed, and seen by others who will appreciate it.

It fits with a group called "Vintage Zoroastrian Bikers of Bombay", ALL of their bikes are of this caliber, perfect or near perfect. One of the members, Xereus Zend, regularly posts group and individual photos with thier vintage Triumphs, BSAs, and Nortons.

Oh I agree that he should enjoy his bike. Was just thinking how great a job he did on the resto that it would be right at home in a museum as well.

BGRIN after I finished the restorations of my two old British bikes, they looked so good that I almost didn't want to ride them for fear of a scratch or some dirt - but of course I did ride them.

I disagree, it should be ridden regularly!

It REALLY needs to be enjoyed, and seen by others who will appreciate it.

It fits with a group called "Vintage Zoroastrian Bikers of Bombay", ALL of their bikes are of this caliber, perfect or near perfect. One of the members, Xereus Zend, regularly posts group and individual photos with thier vintage Triumphs, BSAs, and Nortons.
Agreed....but as it is just completed and i still have all its tiny detail memories so i just sit with it for couple of hour with tea and it makes me smile. I ll get bored in somedays maybe ll ride it then :)

By all means, appreciate and enjoy it to your heart's content!

You have earned the right to do exactly as you wish. WELL earned.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom