Triumph 21 bathtub

Agreed....but as it is just completed and i still have all its tiny detail memories so i just sit with it for couple of hour with tea and it makes me smile. I ll get bored in somedays maybe ll ride it then :)
Admire that bike. It is beautiful and you have certainly earned the rightg to admire it. When you feel like it, ride it and show it off.

salam and hello to everyone, hope all are fine and safe in this pandemic
twentyone is all completed and i ride it sometimes
i have started a youtube channel, and made a video showcasing beautiful :) twentyone in it, do have a look,
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yamlg_DCixA

like share and comment pls
i would also like you to subscribe my channel, its all about 2wheels
ll saty in contact be safe and well
(the girl in the video is a fellow rider a classic motorcycle lover)
Thanks
luv
kashif

salam and hello to everyone, hope all are fine and safe in this pandemic
twentyone is all completed and i ride it sometimes
i have started a youtube channel, and made a video showcasing beautiful :) twentyone in it, do have a look,
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yamlg_DCixA

like share and comment pls
i would also like you to subscribe my channel, its all about 2wheels
ll saty in contact be safe and well
(the girl in the video is a fellow rider a classic motorcycle lover)
Thanks
luv
kashif
Very nice!! The bike and the gal.
A big difference from when you first posted pictures of it. Nice to see these old bikes with a heart beat once again. Enjoy!

Hey nice video, Kashif! Good to hear from you again, the bike looks mighty fine...

Wonderful job on that bike TUP TUP

So, Kashif, how does the bike feel to ride? Or, to rephrase the question, how does it feel to ride that beautiful bike?

Kashif, great video nice looking gal and the 21 came out great too! (y) (y) (y) (y)

When I was a teenager, the neighbor in Eureka, MO had one in the basement
covered with dust but runnable. She gave it to a local boy who needed transportation.
I had a 1967 Trophy at that time so I wasn't interested in it. Mistake?

I wish i could stumble into something like that.

Great video, Kashif. Congratulations on a beautiful bike. Thst is the payoff for all of your hard work. TUP TUP

Nice, nice. Congrats!

Good luck with your restoration. I have restored a 21 but minus the bathtub (which was missing) and instead modelled it on the later 1965/66 models without the body work. One up-date which I would strongly recommend is to install a modern electronic regulator (Rex's Speed shop in the UK). The existing unregulated system is a prescription for boiled batteries and long walks home.

I believe this is the most-viewed thread on this forum section, at 92K views!

69 pages of memories, great work, Kashif.

salam and hello to everyone
i have to make a request here that i am making a documentary vdo on my triumph 21 restoration, first of all i m deeply thankful to this forum and you all for viewing it and appreciating it and seriously it made me more energetic several times to put more hard work in the process, by occupation i belong to media industry and i do vdos for clients all the times so its due on me to make a proper restoration vdo on my t21.
for documentary vdo i have hundreds of pics of the process and i also recently done a video shoot of it, the documentary i m planning is with few segments and one of its segment is based on testimonials, So i need few testimonials of you guys saying some words about this restoration which i ll edit and showcase as how i got energy and appreciated by great motorcycle enthusiasts from around the world to restore it with the best approach to get the best output ,
asking about a vdo message kind of thing saying some words of appreciation or anything you feel/think about it, just a casual thing to record on cellphone and saying some thing in 10 secs or more.
need a basic mobile recorded vdo, just plz take out 2 mins for me and send vdo,
my email is kashif77raza@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation,
paul (dada), carl, david, rocky and all other great people here its special request to you
plz send it
by the way the documentry i m talking about ll be launch on my youtube channel and archived for ever for next generation to watch it,
i m also getting few vdos of local motorcycle gurus about it to incorporate in doc

...So I need few testimonials of you guys saying some words about this restoration ...just a casual thing to record on cellphone and saying some thing in 10 secs or more.
I will gladly send a testimonial.

I believe your name is pronounced as "cash if", not "cash eef", correct?

Sent via icloud "mail drop" because the short video was nearly 40MB!

Last edited:
I will gladly send a testimonial.

I believe your name is pronounced as "cash if", not "cash eef", correct?

Sent via icloud "mail drop" because the short video was nearly 40MB!
great thanks dada just received it, "cash if' is close:)

Kashif, I sent a video - my first attempt at a phone self video.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom